VUsolutions Transferred to AchiKhasi.com

From December 2011, this blog www.VUsolutions.blogspot.com is transferred to http://achikhasi.com/vu/ . So, you may visit http://achikhasi.com/vu/ for latest study related help.

Back to home VUsolutions

VUsolutions Fans Club [join us for MORE solutions]

VUsolutions on Facebook

Mgmt623 VU Current GDB No. 1 Solution Spring 2012

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 Edit This
I have “Sensing” and “Thinking” characteristics.

Explanation:

Sensing (S)
Paying attention to physical reality, what I see, hear, touch, taste, and smell. I’m concerned with what is actual, present, current, and real. I notice facts and I remember details that are important to me. I like to see the practical use of things and learn best when I see how to use what I’m learning. Experience speaks to me louder than words.

The following statements generally apply to me:

Ø  I remember events as snapshots of what actually happened.
Ø  I solve problems by working through facts until I understand the problem.
Ø  I am pragmatic and look to the “bottom line.”
Ø  I start with facts and then form a big picture.
Ø  I trust experience first and trust words and symbols less.
Ø  Sometimes I pay so much attention to facts, either present or past, that I miss new possibilities

Thinking (T)
When I make a decision, I like to find the basic truth or principle to be applied, regardless of the specific situation involved. I like to analyze pros and cons, and then be consistent and logical in deciding. I try to be impersonal, so I won’t let my personal wishes--or other people’s wishes influence me.

The following statements generally apply to me:
Ø  I enjoy technical and scientific fields where logic is important.
Ø  I notice inconsistencies.
Ø  I look for logical explanations or solutions to most everything.
Ø  I make decisions with my head and want to be fair.
Ø  I believe telling the truth is more important than being tactful.
Ø  Sometimes I miss or don’t value the “people” part of a situation.
Ø  I can be seen as too task-oriented, uncaring, or indifferent.

So according to the explanation it is proved that I have Sensing and Thinking characteristics.

Back to home VUsolutions

Shaadi.com: Just create ur account & find ur partner or EARN money, its reall & EASY

VUsolutions Followers (Join NOW and Get Extra Benefits)

Install LATEST toolbar having lot of features - GET solutions on Desktop

toolbar powered by Conduit
Caliplus 300x250 NoFlam VitoLiv 468x60 GlucoLo